me?me...me!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

619-F Lam Mee

After PDC Cup Basketball,I am still always occuppied with a lots of events :) Too many to write and update.Right now I will write about "Lam Mee" first.Those pending PDC Cup etc will be done in later days :)
My colleague,Soek Junn(SJ) invited me and around 10 other colleagues to her house on Friday (yesterday) for the original Lam Mee,courtesy of SJ mum,619-F is the address :)
FYI,SJ mum knows how to cook a lot of food.Previously,there was another same feast for Asam Laksa,yum yum,but I missed that feast because I was going back home over the weekend.Fortunately this time I have the chance to taste the Lam Mee.


The Lam Mee is really delicious. Pour with delicious broth cooked with chicken & other ingredients (sweet & just nice); garnished with seasoned meat & prawn,artificial crab meat,specially fried egg,taugeh and 3 other types vegetables (all 3 give different fresh vege taste);served with irresistable spicy sambal (home made); followed by a cup of icy & fully fortified vitamin C orange juice to chill the spicy taste in the mouth ... yummy yum yum... :) I ate 2 plates of that :)

After the meal,we were fortunate as well to experience the Chinese Opera show just right behind SJ house.It has been so long since I last watch opera.Found out that Chinese Opera has been modernized,having LED panel to display the synchronized mandarin subtitile for the play,lots of banner advertising the troupe & agent, bigger amplifier & speaker for the sound system... these are a few big distinguishes from my distant child memory on Chinese Opera. :)

Thanks SJ & SJ mum! Because of you,we have the opportunity to taste the yummy dinner meal,as well as experience the Chinese Opera.Xieh xieh,kam siah,terima kasih, arigato... >_<

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home