me?me...me!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

15/3

I just notice, today marks my completion of 3 years service at intel. Not so long or not so short. But if i reflect back, i am totally changed, from a positive person to a skeptical person, from narrow background to a more diverse network, from a dummy in semicon to an mediocre expert in Semicon design... Cant really list all of it out in such a short time of posting. Anyhow, there are certain things that doesnt change, i still play basketball, still single, still have my parent, still having debts to bank.. there are still certain part of me that is still me, and wish it will stays if can.
I am very fortunate to know many of close colleagues in these 3 years in Intel, especially many of those from SD, no matter you are still here or not, my deepest gratitude to you all, for guiding me, teaching me, sharing with me moments in life.
To those minority that i am unfortunate to have know them, those who i hate, those who have leave a deep scars in my life and career, those who i curse, those who i piss, i just want to wish them all the best in leading their miserable, nerdy, lawless, useless, meaningless, targetless life.

life goes on...

Sir Winston Churchill, November 12, 1936
"The era of Procrastination, of Half-Measures, of Soothing and Baffling Expedients, of Delays, is Coming to its Close.
In its Place We are Entering a Period of Consequences."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home