me?me...me!!!

Friday, March 14, 2008

puffing

***************************************************************************************
small talk:
14/3: rumour has it that a group of people (you know who), probably around 1000 (compare it to 50000, aiyo...)
took it to the street near KOMTAR Penang after Friday prayer
police seen everywhere during lunch time today, seen FRU (Federal Reserve Unit) too, seen road blocks along the Jelutong highway, heard of sirens here and there.
The irony is, some time back, when opposition demonstrates on the street, somebody condemn it as illegal, uncivilized and so on and so on. Look who is doing that now? :) Or probably they are now well adapt to the opposition role.
But the straight to the business new Penang CM, Lim Guan Eng even allowed the demonstration, but caution the demonstrators to demonstrate with a reason/cause supported with facts and not purely to provoke riot.
But I must say that upon the arrival of the 8 trucks strong FRU with water canons, the demonstrators ran off with their tails between their leg in no time. So efficient.
I commend the enforcement officers for swiftly disperse the crowd and return the peace and harmony to the community there. Only one minor lacking - no arrest were made though.
Anyway, seriously, I really started to gain confidence with the democracy, with the system and with the enforcement force in Malaysia. It gave me some silver lining hope :)
(but seems like this small talk aint that small though "P)
***************************************************************************************
Roughly, there are only around 23% to 25% of smokers in Malaysian population, yet these quarter of people cause a lot of nuisance, polution as well as death around us.

I am not sure about you, but I just hate IGNORANT smokers. Courteous smokers are actually still fine with me.

At my work place, besides having to deal with the parking issue, a group minority chimpanzees from the neighbouring companies just plain ignorant enough to think that can smoke everywhere. Lift, lobby, toilet, basement, "dungeon" etc, you name it.

In case you dont know, some of my colleagues/friends smoke too, but they are courteous enough to smoke at the designated areas, dont mind take a walk to those area and puff away. But some chimpanzees are just plain chimp.

Seriously, do you think an ignorant smoking chimp cool???


Or do you get turned on seeing a smoking chick like this? (not me though)


Presented me with a situation, I must do something, right?

So, more than a month back, I notice that there is a "NO SMOKING" sign paper pasted around the office vicinity. Not sure who created it though. But using it as template, I photocopied a bundle of it and started my "Mission of Irritation"

I know I know, the sign is very "inviting"... hehehe...

But I cant help it mar, I couldnt find a decent "No Smoking" sign like these mar...


So, I pasted the sign EVERYWHERE, including the toilet cubicles, the toilet main door and the lift lobby.

Since then, many times the sign has been tore down by the chimps, but I consistently pasted a new one back, brilliant isnt it :)
After some time, chimps gave up the tearing tactic, because they realized that it is not working. So, they decided to take up graffiti class. I must say that they are very creative and well adopting to change, got some steep learning curve there by the chimps.
And all of a sudden, "Stick No Bill" policy supercede "No Smoking" law. Very smart chimps who studied in law, I presume.

"Stick No Bill"

Some chimps even know some word twisting too, and this I must praise

"PLS DON'T NO SMOKING"

Some chimps courteous enough to left the sign semi tore there


And the Best of the Best (BOB) is located at the toilet cubicle.

"NO SMOKING. DON'T EVEN THINK OF SMOKING HERE. EXCEPT F*%&ING HERE"

I mean, it is a MALE TOILET dude. How the hell you gonna do "that" over there? Unless...

OMG!!! I just uncovered a neighbour companies' gay chimps scandal. Uhh.... Ahh... How how???

I cant take it d.

Oh, I'm going to faint.

Oh, I'm getting heart attack liao, how how???

Maybe I should listen to the General Surgeon who once gave me this...

Okok, me gotta get serious "p

The conclusion is, my "Mission of Irritation" is a wonderful success. I managed to create the kind of irritation that smoker chimps couldnt resist to respond to and all are within my expectation, which I believe have "made their day/days" in many ways for some time.

To all IGNORANT chimps who smoke indoor and everywhere they like, now you finally taste the kind of "irritation" of non-smokers. Because when you smoke, you couldnt even care about the bad odour that you left at the lift lobbies or toilets for hours, and I bet you dont even bother about the health hazard you cause to other. Now, you go ahead and taste/savour the irritation that I make for you, muahahaha...

Story end?

Not yet actually "p

Besides the "Mission of Irritation", I took the matter to the official channel too. I met with the building management personal, clarified that whether it is allowed to smoke at the lift lobbies, and the answer is a unanimously "NO".

Then I requested them to put up an official "No Smoking" sign at the lift lobbies, so that next time I see any chimps smoke there, I will remind/"tegur" them, because I have the "license" mar. However, till today, the sign is still no where to be seen. Probably decision like this is quite hard make and may need to take months to decide, I presume.

I also asked them, is this thing on the lift lobbies' ceiling a smoke detector? (Because I never heard it beep when chimps smoke there.) The answer is "NO" also. Then I ask what is that? He said he dont know... okie dokie...


Then, there is this dustbin with ashtray on top of it. Come on, seriously, in an indoor lift lobby where chimps not allowed to smoke by law, why the hell do you put a dustbin with ashtray there? For this point, I forgotten to highlight to the building management, but I will do it again next time when I visit them again about the "No Smoking" sign ;) Persistent ya, even though if I cant really make much difference at the end, at least I tried, right "p



Opps... this post is getting too lengthy. I think is about time to wrap it up.
Ending with many many puffing images, courtesy and sourced from http://www.photobucket.com/


chill out monkey2

big head kitten "watzup doc?"


Real Classic

till death do us no part, right?


if you can smoke like this, I will buy coffin for you for free


is my eye tricking me?

Yoda got stoned "ehe... ehe...ehehehe..."

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • 我也很讨厌那些不顾他人感受胡乱抽烟的人,不过你这个举动震得很大胆哦!也好,挫挫他们的锐气。

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 3/15/08, 10:13 AM  

  • 哈哈,真的是大胆兼闲空!:P 其实有这样的人为我们这些被逼吸二手烟的人出头,还真的不错!喜欢那用拳头揍的sign, 哈哈!

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 3/15/08, 7:52 PM  

  • I hate the idiots who smoke in the lift the most, forced me to hold my breath throughout the time when i take the lift.haiz...

    By Blogger chris ^_^ 7, At 3/15/08, 10:45 PM  

  • well, probably I'm free because I just dont really concentrate on work lately.I decided that is about time I take some "off time" after working too hard for so many years.Unintentionally,for now I redirect my focus on matters that I used to dont have time for,including having a smoke free working environment.Health is one of my main priority now :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 3/16/08, 6:21 PM  

  • Well,almost all of us (non-smokers) had those bad experiences with smokers,right? Arent we all hate those IGNORANT smoking chimps?

    By Blogger rukawa, At 3/16/08, 6:28 PM  

  • From your post, seems that you REALLY HATE SMOKERS... *geez... :P

    By Blogger Xweing, At 3/17/08, 11:33 AM  

  • xwei: oops, is it that obvious? :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 3/17/08, 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home