me?me...me!!!

Friday, March 07, 2008

tips when going to a political ceramah

the tips may be too late since election is just tomorrow.

Anyway, just want to note it down for future reference :)

Am writting this post in a rush too because I am going back right away after posting this.
Till then, looking forward to the election 2008 result.

Tips:-
- ride motorcycle, walk if it is nearby, because it is difficult to find a parking space
- a camera
- your handphone
- during raining season, bring along raincoat and umbrella




- a 500ml bottle of water to quench thirst, but dont drink too much because you expect to stand there for hours without going to the loo, and the rainy weather is cold too

- torch light


- whistle to amplify your voice/support

- some other thing that I didnt bring but see other brought are - foldable chair, shining stick, bread etc. (I am in a rush, couldnt name more, sorry)

- some cash for donate, if you generous and passionate to the mission of the party you support

- as for the take-away, you get this limited edition CD from ROCKET :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home