me?me...me!!!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Kim Peek

***************************************************************************************
pop quiz:
what is savant?
click here for the answer
***************************************************************************************

Today, while I was tracing back some "todolist" that I kept for myself, I found some links there about the name "Kim Peek". Patheticly, I forgotten how I got the name, or how I managed to get the links.

Curiously, I clicked on the links and found a link to a wiki page and a link to youtube, and started the journey of amazement.

I dont know how to say, to say that is he "disabled" or is he really "gifted",
to say that he is pity with the burden to have so many things in his mind, or to say that he is unique and brilliant person.
I am amazed how he has touched the life of so many... and he is still doing it.

I havent watched the movie "Rain Man", but I will soon :)

some sneak peek...

"I have so many things in me that you cant even guess them all"
"has one of the weirdest brain in the world"
"he has become a living google"

"only about 30hrs a day, 10days a week. That's what most parent with children disability feels like that"
"80yrs old father taking care of his 54yrs old son"
"photographic memory"


and you gotta watch these, please please spare some of your busy time...

[1/5]


[2/5]


[3/5]


[4/5]


[5/5]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home