me?me...me!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

rain


After a long spell of dry season (forgotten since when it started), and after a week of sickness, finally it rained.

As you know, I am a rain person who hate dry weather. To me, water brings life while the dryness brings the opposite.

But here's the good news bad news thing.

Good news is, my sickness takes a sharp turn yesterday, and I have regained almost 80% of my voice today. My throat got really better, am very happy after a week of sickness. Was contemplating should I still keep recuperating or fulfill my wish of going to play basketball after work today... hmmm.... hard to decide ler... *_*

Bad news is, the rain came at the wrong time at the wrong place. Approximately around 8.30pm yesterday, it rains and selfish me decided not to join the "ceramah umum" at 9pm nearby which I have been promoting about. Realized that at the end, I am just a selfish person who wants to recover quickly from sickness and wanting to sleep early. Like I said, I am not patriotic. Just analytic person. And I'm not proud of it actually.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home