me?me...me!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

MRI

***********************************************************************************************************
small talk:
Am feeling not so well today. Therefore, after posting this, will take the rest of the day off. Will be resting a lot, therefore might be MIA from blogging for a while, till then.
***********************************************************************************************************

Wanna see something cool about me and "know" me better?

Well, see below. I got hold of my MRI scan recently for the facial injury that I sustained last year August.

I got hold of it recently to make an insurance claim.

While I have it in my possession now, felt as if kinda cool to see my head internally.

Stupidly, will look at the MRI occasionally trying to figure out what is going on in my head, hahaha "p

Dont tell me you see tumor in my head ya "p


layer views from plan


layer views from front

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home