me?me...me!!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

a lot

Although it is just the first day @ work after CNY, it has been an eventful day that gave me lots of inspiration to write blog about many topics.

The 2 post about "fish eye" and "ang pau" are just a fraction of what happened today :)

There is this fire fighting the design issue on first day @ work today;
there is this my buddy came all the way from Melaka to have lunch with us;
there is this cum 'bon voyage' lunch for KF who is traveling to US this week;
there is this visiting my ex-gf @ hospital;
and there is this resolution rules that I set for myself for my health.

Some people might say that I am really too free to blog even such a tiiny little things that happend in a day.

What can I say? These tiiny things that happened everyday are the things that filled my life with colors.

Good or bad, I would like to document it or share it so that I can log it or enrich it with feedbacks.

Anyway, I am really addicted to blogging now. I like blogging, and I like reading blogs too, hehehe.


Lastly, I guess I will end today's post with the posting of "4 health rules" that I can think of and set for myself today, hehehe...

1. sleep for a minimum of 7hrs a day, the more the better :)
2. do not eat heavy meal 3hrs before sleep. Heard of this from the radio, i think.
3. really chew my food when eating. A friend of mine said chew at least 30 times per mouth, and that is according to a health book. Not sure whether I can do that much chewing or not; may be I will try 10 times first. With that, I am sure that I will be eating slower than Fion d "p
4. try to cut down the number of times cursing about bad/tiiny little things per day, cos it will boil my blood pressure and that is not good for health. I didnt really set a real target for this, but I shall definitely remind myself about this everytime I am "hot". Then again, if I really seldom curse about bad/tiiny little things, then there will be lesser blogging topics d.... o(-"-)o So, which one do you prefer???

Time check... 12:03AM. Ok, time for bed, good night...ZZzzzz...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • wah...so nice,1st day @ work got angpao,wish i can get ang pao when go to work later, hehe.
    Reading ur blog made dictionary goes back to my life again, learning lots of new words,should leave u a thank you note here.
    Well,wish u good luck in this year, getting better and better:P

    By Blogger chris ^_^ 7, At 2/12/08, 12:16 AM  

  • chris: hehehe, gong hei fat choi to you too in this rat race year :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/12/08, 8:37 AM  

  • haha my rules is 4 hours before sleep.

    By Blogger haan, At 2/12/08, 9:01 AM  

  • haan: i think i will still stick to 3 :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/12/08, 9:32 AM  

  • I want to see ur pic with ur ex-gf... larr...

    So that we all know how's Mr. Gentle Giant's taste...

    Btw, Leo remarked that a friend of mine looks like ur ex wor...

    By Blogger Xweing, At 2/12/08, 2:02 PM  

  • Btw, hope she gets well soon... :-)

    Why she admitted to hospital?

    By Blogger Xweing, At 2/12/08, 2:03 PM  

  • xwei: you all so curious is it? then i dont tell "p
    well, admitted for knee cap surgery, sport injury during schooling time

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/12/08, 4:26 PM  

  • xwei: btw, is an old injury. No worry, will be fine. Thanks for the well wishing ya.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/12/08, 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home