me?me...me!!!

Monday, February 04, 2008

going places

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
random:-
I grab this photo from a friend in friendster.
At the moment I saw it, I totally burst into laughter :)
Super duper funny sign and the owner really has a sense of humor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, since I quite free today, I did some backlog email checking and checking out photos in friendsters to get updates of friends.

Anyhow, generally majority of the photos are taken while traveling. Remind me of not so good feeling again. Hehehe, some of you who really knew me should know what I am going to post about already.

Yup, is the "good old" intel days. Although I have finally travelled Dec last year to Beijing, seeing those many places photos still gave me a little gush of adrenaline :p

Well, the question is "why so late?" People have been to for like half the world, and I just been to 1 or 2.

And as I grew older/mature "p, there tend to be responsibility there that I cant travel for long period or for too often already. There's even the "old" feeling of traveling, that probably will make the trip wont be that enjoyable anymore. Why so? Ever heard of people asking why this uncle come to playground playing or why this uncle go to Lee Hom or Jolin Chai concert, surrounded by youngsters? Well, actually nothing is really wrong, but there tend to be the "old" feeling there "p

So, conclusion is, my hatress to my ex-boss & intel is still the deepest, and it impact me so deep that carve a mark on the stone. Some would say, "let it go", because carrying the stone along your life would make you more tire and slow you down. I totally agree. But it is a source of energy/motivation to me to fight against the odd as well. Besides, I couldnt "forget" things that really did happen. Who I am now today is because of my past. I can only take the matter a little lightly, but occasionally will think of it.

Well, CNY is near, lets not let the little gush of adrenaline spoils the mood. Besides, writting it out and letting you all know about it makes me feel better too.

Anyhow, stay tune. Since focal is near for many of you, ever thought of wanting to know what did I write about that useless rubbish my ex-boss previously in his feedback? Curious? I will post it after CNY, want to do some "XXX" or "Mr A" or "Mr B" editing before publishing it. For those who had read that, take it as a refresher course. And for those who havent read it before, let it be like courtrooom statement and you be the judge, to judge whether is he really that useless, OR do I really hate him so much "p

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • EXTREMELY WAITING FOR IT...

    Like Lingam court drama unfold.. :P

    Btw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU! Wish you can travel to more n more places OVERSEAS in the coming year!!!!

    By Blogger Xweing, At 2/5/08, 10:58 AM  

  • Btw, your post has NOTHING in connection with the picture that u posted........ -_-|||

    Unless u saying that Mr.XXX is comparable to the doggie... :P

    By Blogger Xweing, At 2/5/08, 11:01 AM  

  • xwei: if so, will try to speed up the release soon, hahaha
    well, the small talk, random etc are not really related to the posting topic :) A new thing to add on to posting, i hope so :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 2/5/08, 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home