me?me...me!!!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

today

"sigh... time flies... first month of 2008 already over..."

This post is about the 1st day of February 2008

Morning... "holding hands"


photobucket.com
as I walk toward my car to go to work,
I saw a father also walking his 2 daugthers towards their car

left hand was holding the elder one
right hand was holding the younger one
and I was around 20 feets behind them

it rained last night, and there were puddles everywhere
while the father walked straight line
the younger one stepped directly into one of the puddle,
didnt avoid although she saw it coming, as naive as a child could be :)

The father gently scolded "see, your shoes are wet"
wasnt a fierce kind of scold, but a soft one to remind her to avoid it next time :)

It was an adorable scene, makes my day ^_^
although I only had 4hrs of sleep last night @_@ **panda eye**


Afternoon... "look up"
It was a not so hot afternoon

while waiting for my friend outside
i heard the loud sound of the aeroplane filling all over the sky

I looked up...

aaaaaa......
aaaaAA......
aaaAAA... aAAA... CHHIUUuuu.....
god blesss...
I sneezed!!! *_*


Night... "biking"
I completed a project today, what a relief :)
I came back early today
went for basketball, bath, took dinner, and am still fresh
while i still have spare time to kill
without a target destination
i took the bike out
biking here and there for around 2hrs
dont get me wrong, I am not Mat Rempit "p

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home