me?me...me!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

aya's diary

"dont rush... dont force it... dont give up... because all of us are walking together step by step"

"is not that im the only one in pain. Either people who understand or dont understand, both are actually in pity situation"

"using a pollinated stem to describe my life. At the very early stage, i want to appreciate it without any regret"

"mum, in my heart, you always believe in me. From now on, i will always need your help. Sorry for always have to make you worry"

"why the dreaded sickness chosen me? I find it hard to accept this as destined."

"what is the reason to live on?"

"I want to invent a time machine to go back in time"

"If i was not sick, i can fall in love, without holding back"

"I really want to hold on to a person"

"I wont say again that i cant go back in time. I want to accept who i am right now, accept the situation i am in now and live on"

"although i was hurted by the unintentional gesture, I still know that people around me still care for me"

"therefore i would like to stay here a bit longer, because this is where i belong to"

"even if you fall down, it is still ok. Because all you need to do is to stand up again."

"when you fell down, take the chance to look up at the clear blue sky. The sky dont have limit, smiling with you gently"

"people cant always live in the past. As long as you live the current moment, it is good enough."

"mum... can i... really get married one day?"

"Im still alive..."



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home