me?me...me!!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

drifting

As morning still fresh in my mind, now is almost the middle of the night.
As I was attending a wedding reception this evening at 7pm, suddenly it was almost 10pm and serving the last dish.
Felt as if like when you get too busy, time felt as if drifting pass you too fast.

Recently has been burrying myself in work. Therefore, my blog posting started to sslooowww... down. Even if i do post, it will be all about work & technical stuffs, dont want to go into too detail until readers fall asleep.

And because my recent life is all about work, whenever there is occasion like a wedding dinner, like the one this evening where Edwin & Sarah held a reception at Evergreen Hotel near Gurney, where many friends and ex-colleagues will be there, I will certainly feel excited about it :)

Seen many familiar face there, chatted a while and took some photos too :)

The Prince & Princess



Sweet Couple #1
Me playing creative... Sweet Couple #2

LS playing creative... still Sweet Couple #2 The Pretties...
The lads...WM & the pretties

Also seen a face that I really dont want to see, which I had actually anticipated and had suppresed myself for not creating a commotion :p Seen my be-hated ex-supervisor (The Singh) there. You can call me "small gas" or not being a gentleman, but I just could let the past go. He as usual came along making the stupid joke >_<



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home