me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

im back

Hi readers, im back! Apology for not able to update you all when I was in Beijing. I seems to have difficulty in logging on to my blog page when I was there. Either I have some wrong settings in my ie/laptop or general blogspot page is being blocked from China. At the same time, I cant access the english wikipedia too. Kinda frustrating sometime for not able to do both things that i always do. Is this part of the PRC in controling free written media influx to the Chinese? Do anyone else experiences the same thing when you are in China?

Anyhow, I have been back to Penang for like 48hrs, but i still cant get the chance to upload all the photos to my laptop. Blogging about my Beijing trip now is totally out of the question too, not to mention reading blogs to update myself of what is going on with my fellow friends. I am still sick (but recovering), and I am still rushing to settle some urgent work related matters before i go on leave again this Friday until next year. I will be heading to KL and Temerloh for friend's wedding, at the same time hang out with friends in KL and shops at Ikea, hehehe :) Anyhow, I promise to blog about my Beijing trip and share lots of photos whenever i can squeeze out some time, k? Dont leave me?me.me! ya :)

Taking the chance to wish everyone Happy Belated Xmas, and Happy 2008 ahead! Do take some time to spend this holiday with your friends, your family or your love one. Do take the time too to look back to the moments in 2007, good or bad, and hope that the new year will bring another new wonderful beginning or experiences to all. :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Yup! Basically you can't log into Blogspot web site, I only able to do it if I log into my company server which is located outside China.

    Looking forward to see how you feel about China!!!

    LY.Tai

    By Blogger Coketai, At 12/27/07, 8:18 AM  

  • icic, i was wondering how you read blogs from china too :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 12/27/07, 10:38 AM  

  • LOL.. who's best to ask other than Coketai.

    You both din meet up in Beijing ah? Hahaha...

    By Blogger Xweing, At 12/28/07, 11:19 AM  

  • Welcome back pro-blogger

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12/28/07, 10:35 PM  

  • china does not only blog Blogger. basically they block all the blogging sites, e.g. Wretch is also not accessible. u can, if u change your proxy to somewhere else.

    that's why a lot of Chinese use MSN Space to blog. but personally i dislike MSN space that much :)

    By Blogger haan, At 12/29/07, 6:21 PM  

  • typo - "block" Blogger. sorry!

    By Blogger haan, At 12/29/07, 6:22 PM  

  • yup, they block friendster blogs too.

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 12/29/07, 11:46 PM  

  • xwei: nope, din meet with coketai. You know he is attached, rite? :p
    mrmonkey: and now you show up. heard you damn busy with ibx earlier and dissapeared from the face of the earth ler :p
    haan: thanks for the info :)
    yukiyen: well, din try friendster when i was there. You tried that when you was in China?

    By Blogger rukawa, At 1/1/08, 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home