me?me...me!!!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

for real?

pinch me pinch me pinch me
bite me bite me bite me
slap me slap me slap me >_<

I know some of you want to slap me for a while already, now is the chance :p come find me :p

Anyhow, this is the real deal, I couldnt believe it too... Tomorrow I am flying!!! The furthest I will go from the place i am borned.
How does it feel? well, i totally cant sit still, busy this busy that, buy this buy that, pack this pack that, arrange this arrange that, do this do that, bla bla bla. Trying to tire myself for today so that i would have a soundly sleep tonight. On the contrary, also hope that i could wake up early in the morning >_<

I will be traveling alone this time for work. Will be meeting a partner representative in China and he will bring me around to customer place. I got everything ready, just lack of one thing... Can anyone find my "confident"? I tried to read and prepare to meet custoer for meeting, presentation etc, but could get far with such a limited time, blame me for not reading much about sales and product info in detail, just work work work in the normal working day. I just hope that i could cope with *ahem... bluff* the customer >_<

Tomorrow is the begining of a new chapter for me. While I am away, would like to wish everyone here merry xmas, happy new year and happy holiday ahead :) Till then

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home