me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

hello from midnight

2.30am in the morning, way pass my target sleeping time by 12midnight, and I am here writting blog pulak.
Am busy with a lot of todolist at work recently. Therefore the thought about work always flashes in my mind. Was online working just now. After bored of work, went on reading blogs. After reading blogs, caught the fever of wanting to write a post, even if it is short or meaningless or lame. Gosh, panda eye is getting worst if persist.
On the bright side, am going to watch Enchanted after work today, really looking forward to that. Got people or no people, free or no free ticket, nothing will stop me from watching it, dedicated!!! Hope that my will is not as frail as my will to sleep by 12 >_+

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home