me?me...me!!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

bon voyage

It has been 2 days since one of my close friend has departed for UK for a newer experience. Only now, i felt totally disconnected from this friend. I smsed my emails and mailing address before she departed, but forgotten to ask for one, totally blunder...

By nature, this friend is small in size, but knows what she wants, just lack of self confidence at certain time in certain things. She is fragile in health too. Cant do much as a friend, but i always give her words of encouragement and confident shots, hoping that she would stand tall, but at times, i am not sure whether my message got through or not. I wish that she is doing fine in the foreign land, and dont take too long to learn using a PC and will email me soon. Take good care my friend, and happy exploring :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home