me?me...me!!!

Monday, November 05, 2007

it's official

remember the b4u basketball tournament that i participated a few months back...
thinking that it will bring me a lot of traveling and good food
thinking that it will earn me some pocket money
thinking that it will still make me feel i am aint that old (am i?)
thinking that it will bring me fame and glory... bla bla bla...

Well, it is official now that the organizer has "gulung tikar", BANKRUPT...
instead of traveling, i ended up staying in hospital for more than a week
instead of pocket money, i have to fork out some money for the medical fee
instead of not feel old, i feel damn old as easily got injured >_<
instead of bring me fame and glory, it bring me the news - brankruptcy...
(it did bring me some food though)


The organizer (Ozone Event Sdn Bhd) owes a lot of money to a lot of people, including all the players, coaches, managers...
It owes me RM2k... Did think of sueing the organizer, but there is no collective action from the team. The orgarnizer asked all of us to give them half a year time, for them to try to settle all the debts. Half a year man, that is next year! And no guarantee of having it at that time too... Think about it, really damn "suay"
Well, nothing has no risk, i just made a bad decision this year based on limited info...

Is kinda old news already too. I knew about the bankruptcy around a month back, only thought of it again today and want to blog about it, to make it official >_<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home