me?me...me!!!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

kara-ok

(nope, my blog still not dead :p)
Tonight, I really have a great time having kara-ok at Redbox with my colleagues. Although I was slow at the beginning (as always), I warm up to the songs picked and started to sing and sing. No matter how bad I sang, everyone were laughing and having a good time. I had quite a few cups of beer too, making my heart racing for a while. Seldom have such feeling and seldom drank this much :) Thanks for the great time ^_^

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Good! We should how to relax! Life is tough out there, we need something to express our emotion without disturbing the public, Kara OK is one of the place good for this purpose

    LY.Tai

    By Blogger Coketai, At 10/8/07, 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home