me?me...me!!!

Friday, September 21, 2007

cyberchat

mike: I observed that structural design chipset team has very limited traveling opportunities.. heard that, a lot of members within that team is unhappy… any plan to improve this in near future..
manager: PDC structural design is the world class team and we are exporting our technology back to the U.S. We want to keep having the leadership so what that means is that we will continue sending engineers out for strategic technology development if it is required.


my comment: How about SENDING world class engineer out of company through re-deployment or resignation because of one thing – beh siok
Tell him that the ex-SD is now SNR eng d liao :p

Who is mike? Let me influence him, got potential…
May be got another thing for world class engineer to “go out” --- TxLAN
Really beh tahan with the world class thing, got world class bullshit supervisor, got world class sucker, got world class structure, can export these to US maybe.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home