me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

pretty busy

I was doing a lot of documentation at work today. Read and wrote a lots of words today. Was quite tire and chat with Jules. But I got a cold reply - "pretty busy". Then I replied "busy also got pretty one meh..." Make no sense right? Jules also didnt get it earlier, hehehe. Well, when look back at the 2 words, is how you interpret it. But obviously I interpreted it the wrong way, but sounds interesting too :p May be I am still in the documentation thing >_<

"pretty busy", "busy pretty", "pretty pretty busy", "bz bz pretty", "pretty busy pretty", "busy pretty busy" bla bla bla... Sound like speaking in Indian ??? Jason Lou crazy liao...

hmm... this post sound lame hor. Nothing particular, just want to kill some time, hehehehe...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home