me?me...me!!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

again

I was hospitalized again on Thursday for another surgery to take out the pack that the doctor put in initially under my right eye (doc & nurse call it Maxilla, guess I had learnt a medical term). Yet, no worry friend. I am recovering. Actually, on Wednesday, when i heard the doc have to do surgery on me again, with full anaestatic, I was quite down thinking of going through the whole proces again, the fasting, the pain, the starving... But having the feeling was a while, thanks to a friend support. In the actual, the 2nd surgery and recovering process was better than initial. I was discharged the next day after surgery and was able to take in soft diet.
Yet, think again, the injury does cost me a lot of pain and time. I cant laugh out aloud due to stiches in my mouth as well as the swell. I cant exercise, I have not sweat for more than 3 weeks already. For a person like me, it really feel awkward and I felt weaker as days goes by. I also felt I have become more slack. I have been on controlled diet. There are a lot of down sides for this injury. However, there are good as well. My busy pace in life has slowed down, letting me to re-think and re-focus.
Am looking forward to the day that I can sweat again, and gradually back to basketball court. Am looking to the day that I can laugh without holding back ^_^ am positive about that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Kesian... get well soon!!!

    And dump your "hur hur hur" laughter... looking forward to your wide laugh! ^_^

    By Blogger Xweing, At 8/27/07, 9:09 AM  

  • Can understand how hard you try to hide you laughter when you watched Rush Hour 3. Get well soon ya :)

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 8/28/07, 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home