me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

boring & starving...

Third day at hospital, start to feel the effect.
Since yesterday's surgery, i have been barred from food, only plain water and glucose drink. Today's improved menu is Milo, Soya & fruit juice... Sad... I am starving. But what to do, doctor adviced not to eat, scare would mess with the stiches and the wound. Guess I am really tested for my gluttony... Silly me, even got tempted thinking of the japanese food program that I watched yesterday, the ramen, the sushi, the pickles... damn. I swear that once i recovered, Sakae sushi, here i come... In mean time, have to be obedient...
Doc also said that I probably can discharge tomorrow. Hopefully can. But still cannot simply eat this and that. Today still got swell on my right cheek. Hope to recover soon...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Haha, we're all good friends and can accompany you for recovery celebration at Sakae Sushi. But how long till you can get back your own food life? Sigh~~ Really need to take care, don't too crazy on basketball la...

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 8/8/07, 2:38 PM  

  • jlaw, understand your concern :) Understand that i am getting old d, but before i reach 30yrs, i think i will still play bsb :) No worry ya, i am on soft diet today already.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 8/9/07, 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home