me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

SWAT Champion!

Last Sunday, Alan, me and Chia Jun finally won the first medal for SWAT team, after many years in a few tournaments in Penang. We participated in the Gurney 3on3 basketball challenge just to give it a try, but ended with a reward and a hundred ringgit richer, very happy :)

It is indeed a memorable moment, although got a bit sun burn. Am happy as well because SWAT team now known to other basketball teams in Penang (although we are consider elder people team :p). Yeah :) Thanks guys.

There is another upcoming Nike 3on3 challenge at Gurney on 29 July, but I am not able to participate since I have another tournament to attend to. But I hope that the rest of the SWAT member would step up and represent SWAT. All the best ya :)

Before the game, early in the morning 7.30am.
(btw, the date & time in the photo is wrong, because the camera was not properly set)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home