me?me...me!!!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

5/24 UM Won

Today filled with a lot of basketball games watching. I watched 2 semi-final games the whole morning, then watch the Final again in the evening. About the tournament, it is Malaysia inter-university basketball game. UM emerged as a champion, beating UPM team with a bunch of arrogant ex junior national players. Yeah, i like to see those arrogant people lose. btw, I support UM as well. Since UTM (my ex university) cant even make it to the semi, so i choose a team to support. I just dont want UPM to win, and happy that my wish came true :p

btw, another comman thing today is that i spent a lot of eating time with Ah Beng. We had breakfast, lunch and tea time today. Something like his turn to bring me around for good food near the Jelutong & town area :) Thanks dude. One funny thing is that he intro me to his students that i am a Korean guy, and his students bought it :) damn funny. He just like to play around with his students since they are talkative and naughty too :) Another thing is that they said i am good looking korean, hahahaha...

Afterward, I went for some food shopping at Queensbay & watched some of my friends playing inline skating in Queensbay. At home now, checking emails, login to friendsters, and stumbled across a friend in US for business trip under intel, spoil a little bit of my day, as i build up my anger again >_<>

Hopefully, the new work place that i am joining soon would be as what good/up to (if not all) what i hope for. Just hope so >_<

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hey, good looking korean... !! Haha~~ How come that day suddenly walk-off after a while of inline skating visiting? You should have come with us and see how we fall down :P

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 6/8/07, 9:33 AM  

  • stand until leg tire, wanna say goodbye to you all, but the wall block the voice ler, so walk off lor. Not able to play in-line skating cos scare hurt my ankle lor. basketball injury mar. Weak ankle d.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 6/8/07, 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home