me?me...me!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Post PDC Cup Syndrom

>_< face="verdana">
Off work around 5.30pm, went back home directly, cooked instant noodles for dinner, watched 24 Season6 EP21 & took a nap until 8pm. Wake up, did my laundry, bathed, then took motorbike out to watch a basketball game nearby.

In the afternoon, one of my ex-Penang coach told me that the Philippines' University Champion basketball team - UST (forgot the long name) is in town on a friendly match tour. Of course I would miss the chance. The weather is nice as well for a drive. Besides, most of the dudes were watching Spiderman3 in Queensbay GSC :) Therefore, I am quite free.

By the time I the basketball court at 8.30pm, the game just got started. I sat besides another ex-coach and watch the game together :) He told me that the players are all under 21, yet all of them are physically fit, tall (some are taller than me too), skillful, fast, agile & played never seen yet effective defense strategies. The UST defeat one of the Penang's Club (Youngsters) easily. Imagine a player as tall as me played outside and shoot accurate 3 pointers. They are really really fast, their fast break executed in less than 3seconds. Their plays really an eye opening, and I am lucky to watch and understand some of it :) However, in order to execute it, really need a lot of hard effort to train up. May be I will just keep it as theory at the moment :) I took some photos as well, sharing it over here




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home