me?me...me!!!

Monday, April 23, 2007

My Secret

Today, after a sumptuous "bak kut teh" dinner, me, Jules and Ah Beng decided to hang out at Borders at Queensbay :)

At Borders, Ah Beng was with his tips for dating book (he read it for Jules actually), me was going through the interior design books while Jules was at the Art corner. Then Jules showed me the book that he is reading, it was "My Secret" by Frank Warren, founder of postsecret.com. I found out later that the book is actually a collective of postcards from people all over the US, majority are from the teens and college students. Each card bears an intimate and powerful secret - at turns inspirational, shocking, hilarious, and poetic - that is told through original illustrations, photographs, collages, and other creative means. I gone through almost the whole book, and there are 2 pieces that stand out, Jules agrees as well :) Sharing with you.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Lovely!

    Now I know where Jules derives all his words from... lol

    What's your secret? Howcome your post title is My Secret?

    By Blogger Xweing, At 4/24/07, 9:20 AM  

  • My Secret is the title of the book mar... But I wonder too if CL wanna share us his secret.. >_<

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 4/24/07, 1:09 PM  

  • i used to visit the postsecret.com thing and sometimes i feel like those secrets are my secrets too.

    By Blogger Fang Fang, At 4/24/07, 2:06 PM  

  • hey, Jules write his quote even before he read this ler. Dont misunderstand him lar :p
    my secret ar? ...
    Is a Secret :p

    By Blogger rukawa, At 4/24/07, 5:19 PM  

  • No, I mean that Jules always read this kind of poetic/imaginative stuff... so it's no wonder he can write very well.

    By Blogger Xweing, At 4/25/07, 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home