me?me...me!!!

Friday, April 06, 2007

burning

"burning" is the only word that i can think of now to describe my feeling. Is the word that used by KC Yoon this morning during the open forum (although the forum was meaningless), came through my mind when i just feel that i want to pen down something before today ends.

Today, i was brought down to the center of the earth abruptly from the highest point in the sky, and i am kinda lost and had the short moment of sadness without really understanding why.. But when think of it, it has been very long while since i have this kind of lapses. I would need this kind of moment to serve me as a reminder, to remind me of what i am now today, and to correct my thought if i have been doing some wrong thing or adopted wrong attitude or if i have wonder off from my course of life. From today's incident, the thing that i found that i had been doing quite wrong is that i have been too self-centered/selfish...

Anyhow, at time like this, my mind would be the clearest, my determination would be the strongest and my objectives would be the clearest. I will lock on to my renewed targets and would give out my very best for it.

To close this post, i remember someone i knew used to say something like this "life wont be always smooth sailing. But you know what, you are a better person after this darkest moment. You are who you are, dont let other people take it away from you..."

Sincere thanks to many of my friends for being there at this moment...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • so the open forum did something bad to you huh... i saw KC yoon twice last week.. once was in PG12 lobby and second time was in the cafetaria.. he did not talk to me.. but i guess no boss is good.. hahaha ... just prepare for anything worse

    By Blogger pik lay, At 4/8/07, 3:33 PM  

  • is not KC Yoon, i just think of that fella wording to describe my day.Cant judge him since dont really know him.thx for the concern

    By Blogger rukawa, At 4/8/07, 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home