me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mathew


Hi, today’s SUPERSTAR would be Mathew. See the photo above, he is so adorable and handsome. I have been seeing him grew up from the 1st day he is borned, and now he is 2 yrs old already :)
Mathew is actually the 1st son of Andrew Kang, my old basketball friend as well as good friends, and yesterday I have the honor to be part of this memorable moment, and to be part of Mathew childhood memory. I really appreciate it. Thanks to Andrew for inviting me over, along side with a bunch of basketball friends since secondary school. It was truly another precious moment. I am so happy until I broke my alcohol restriction and drink a can of Anchor, haha :p

Mathew actually has a younger brother, and he is going to be 1 yr old soon on 16 April. He still don’t have any English name yet, the Chinese name is “Zhen Onn”. Btw, Mathew Chinese name is “Zhen Yu” :)

I won’t write much over here today. Lets the photos speak for itself :)

p/s: now some of you know why i absent from the guitar session :p

@ Zhen Yu birthday party
Mathew with Yakult & his birthday present - football pillow
Mathew's Barney birthday cake

Happy Family

Mathew cutting cakes; btw, dunno what is Mathew's bro doing :)

Mathew and me

Mathew's younger bro (Zhen Onn) & papa

Zhen Yu growing up












Labels:

4 Comments:

  • So cute!!!!! Eyes so big... and not scared of you wor. Hahaha.

    I like the photo of the baby on the green mattress. Very handsome :)

    Are you the "kai yeh"? So many photos...... hahaha

    By Blogger Xweing, At 4/4/07, 2:37 PM  

  • Looking forward to see your own son's photo. I wonder when you have one, will you put more photos up?
    Hahaha~~

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 4/4/07, 3:01 PM  

  • haha,my own son ar? still long long long time to go lar :p
    i wish i am Mathew's "kai yeh" too :) But without "kai yeh" name, i still treat him as my "kai zai" :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 4/4/07, 11:15 PM  

  • i think Zhen Onn was knocking his head on the table cause he was so envious of his brother's birthday cake..

    By Blogger Fang Fang, At 4/5/07, 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home