me?me...me!!!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

SWATers forever :)

Losing a game certainly is not a good feeling. Today is the third game the SWAT team from intel played in the b4u basketball tournament for the northern zone, which is our last as well. We won 1 game, lost 2 games. Is the end of our journey here, but also the begining of intel SWAT basketball team :). There were certainly moment of piss (my fav feeling ^_^), joy when win, despair when trailing behind, not able to accept etc. But when think back one of my team mate aka long bsb mate quote "losing but we have tried and enjoyed the games is much better than winning but blaming each other", i do feel that i really enjoyed the journey this time, although we lost. It is a new experience for me to have played with them. There are certainly many areas for improvements, and losing will the the driving force for each of the players to train hard to improve. I believe all of you can be a better player for SWAT team, through exposure, through the correct understanding of basketball skill and played as a connected team. Till the next experience, if my body didnt fail me :)
On the way back driving on the bridge, there is a new song playing on the radio. The tone of the song feels like a driving force to keep on trying. I like this kind of song. Later, i intentionally note down the title of the song, and had downloaded from baidu :) Is a chinese song, "礼物", meaning "present/gift". Now playing it while i am writting the blog. I found the lyric as well, had read through it once, just knew that it is actually a heartbreaking song of seperation, where seperation is taken as a gift... anyhow, i just like the tone. Attaching it here, hope you like it as well

礼物

歌手:黄立行 专辑:无神论
歌词

ps: you might notice that made a come back with the blogging thing :) Well, there is a reason for that. I just got my appraisal, still average for 3 yrs already. So, my conclusion is, no matter how hard you work, you are still average, why the fuss? Career at intel will not be my priority anymore, mediocre is my target now :p till then

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home