me?me...me!!!

Friday, March 23, 2007

late...

It was certainly a good slept yesterday. (dont speculate ya, i am not writting a novel like Julian, haha). It is about me. I slept very early yesterday, around 11:30pm, and that is the time that i consider early already. I usually sleep much later than that.
I cant remember i dream of anything. It is just a sound sleep, until 9am this morning, so peaceful. btw, i rained yesterday, might be the best time to have a good sleep. I have not slept so soundly for quite a long time. The first thing that i asked myself after i wake up and saw that it was 9am in the morning "is today saturday???". I took me a few seconds to find the answer. "Nay, today is Friday, and it is still working day!" usually, at this situation, i would rush to bath, rush to dress up, rush to pack my laptop etc. Yet, i dont. I took time to on the laptop and check some email, then bath, then pack a few things, than walk slowly, take the motorbike, went for breakfast at Sg Nibong, then took the long route to the company :) Is stress free today's morning. No meeting, no traffic jam etc. Feels like no burden attachment today. Guess i dont really care anymore today, may be just for today.
Now at office, writting my blog, just want to pen down my feeling :) i will be off in less than 2 hours later for lunch, then for the DA department teambuilding for the rest of the evening. Looking forward for the rest of the good day today. I wont work today. In this less than 2 hours, i will write my weekly and set my out of office assistant. and may be pen down some draft for my next posting. Then, you know what i am going to do/snake. Oppsss :) It is not the TGIF feeling, just that is a good friday :) To all, have a good weekend ahead ^_^

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home