me?me...me!!!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

calamity but lucky

Been a long day today, yet was a good day with certain lows and highs.

Due to the effect of sleeping late last night, was quite blur blur today. Did work as slow as a snail, had lunch at Sakae Sushi with CY, and left my W800i there... Yeah, calamity did almost happen to me... I only realize i lost my phone at around 4pm (that is after 3hrs). When i check my pockets, it was empty but keys and coins. Gosh, first thing that hit me is not how i can be so forgetful, but is how late i realized that i don’t have my mobile with me, that is after almost 3hrs. Seems like not many people call/sms me, or i am not fully utilizing the phone...

Then my 2nd thought was where i left it... It was clear in my mind that i left it at Sakae Sushi, either on the sitting place or the table. Darn "big head prawn" (translate to Cantonese and you get "empty minded").

post missing mobile chronology:-
> used jlaw mobile to call my number twice, cant get through. Very disappointed and lost of hope retrieving it already...
> called maxis center to suspend the line...
> called Sakae Sushi to check for the missing phone, the staff said would help me check and will call back...
> Sakae staff called back to jlaw and told her they have one h/p. Jlaw informed me. With hope again :)
> called Sakae staff and made appointment to be there in half an hour
> reach Sakae sushi and retrieved the h/p
> instantly went Bayan Point Maxis Center (which is nearby) to re-activate my line
> after 15 mins from activation, i am back online. Sent msg to jlaw to express my gratitude :)

Kudos to the Sakae staffs for their honesty and patient. Sakae sushi will always be my first choice now :) In the midst of despair, i found hope. Now i am taking care of my W800i with eagle eye :p

Well, right after i am back on the line, in less than an hour, i received 2 important calls. One is from my friend traveling from Johor to Penang for work assignment, a really long long time no see friend :) 2nd call is a call that would change my course in life soon. Is a positive thing to me. Cant reveal it now. Will reveal it soon :) Stay tune. If i really lost my h/p today, i would really miss both of these calls...

Tonight i am sleeping late again writting blog. Hope that tomorrow, history wont repeat itself again :p Good Night!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home