me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

07042007 Penang Botanical Garden

Halo, after so much of serious posting, skeptical thinking, criticism etc in the past weeks, may be it is time take a u-turn to put some fun back into the blog :) may be it is a good sign a well to my mood swing :p

Last Saturday early morning, me, Julian, WM, LS, jlaw, CP & friends went for a healthy walk/jog at Penang Botanical Garden, hehe... It was a short but fun experience, although some calamities did happen >_<
When i got the chance to look back into the photos taken yesterday, felt even funnier because never thought many interesting moment got captured, especially me :p Never thought of i have so many expressions taken on that day, while maintaining the good looking, hahahaha... You guys dont puke on the keyboard har :) Anyhow, sharing it here with you all. Thanks for the companionship guys and gals ^_^
me masterpiece for Dude "Julian the Peace Saint"

started the walk with "Flying Jason" pose :p

meThumbnail

me and jlaw

Giant Lou and Tiny Jules :)

woommmm...

calamity did happen to naughty

painful and sad expression dedicated for calamity

the stone pose :p luckily i am stil dressed, hahaha...

the botanical conquerors

me and CP, cool or not :)

decent pose
From left: Jules, CP, jlaw, WM & LS

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home