me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Honesty

Today, i put my honesty into test...
Hmm... Think again... Nay... It is not that hard :)
I easily break that honesty test :p

In the morning, the notorious cut throat intel PG12 cafeteria cashier generously treated me for the breakfast that cost RM1.30, as well as slipped me additional RM9 for the breakfast, haha... :) Yet, the "Koay Teow Goreng" is a bit oily, :p

I paid RM50.30 for the plate of mix Koay Teow & Maggi Goreng, and she gave me the change RM59 :) I only notice this when i sat down on the table with my colleagues, and just right before that, i quoted to xwei that "today is a good day, not because is a working day, but because is a PDC Cup basketball day" :), then i counted the change in my hand. Wow, is RM59, my eye opened wide n_n. Then come to the question should I returned to the cashier, without hesitate, i kept the $$, kakaka... I am bad right. Well, I take the money as redemption incentive after patronizing the bad food cut throat cafe for such a long time :p

Well, today is a really good day, although i am a bit sleepy :p Good day to every :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Really bad guy... but I will do that too :P The food served just too bad... RM9 only they can easily earn from us dy.

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 5/3/07, 11:53 AM  

  • Haha... still can't stop thinking about the "anomalies" and "probabilistic" stuff you said yesterday... hahahah

    By Blogger Xweing, At 5/3/07, 11:58 AM  

  • Nope you should have return the money. 10 years of pendidikan moral did anything to you? :p
    Nilai Murni :- Kejujuran Subnilai:- Bercakap benar

    By Blogger leonardlcy, At 5/9/07, 3:03 PM  

  • dude, years of experience after schoolling time learning morale theory, new learning said that honesty should depends on situation :p

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/9/07, 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home