me?me...me!!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

it's official

Hi! Well, it's official. The announcement that i have been witheld for the past week can now be revealed. I just tender my resignation letter today, of course with some difficulties and temptations, but once a decision has been made, that's it.

It is reluctant to leave a bunch of close friends here at Intel, but i am not happy at work and have not been getting anywhere for the past 3 years++. You will never know what is out there if you didnt take the first step. This is the first step i am taking now. It could be either good, same or bad, but is the risk that i am willing to take. Never regret since i had make the decision. Just learn from experience.

The call that i received last week when i almost lost my h/p is an offer call from a company that i applied. And the offer is attractive as well with a new job description that i am looking for as a challenge. That is why i am so happy. I am happy too to leave my current work and day to day stress as well as personal stress with the singh and pathetic treatment by intel.

The interview sessions with many people have been eye opening, learn a lot of stuff too. Got test, got problem solving question etc. interesting :)

Well, that is all for now. Signing off and will be offline for a few days. Long holiday over the weekend and will not be working too on next Mon & Tue for Labour day holiday :) Happy Holidays to everyone. Travel safely.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home