me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Many Thanks

Today, PEDAS won the PDC Cup 2007 Basketball title. It is really a sweet moment >_<
My msg to the PEDAS players...

Hi guys,

It has been my pleasure to have played with you all. Today’s Final indeed a hard one, but I like the spirit that none of you did give up until the end, as well as listened to instructions. We did start very bad, totally not good compared with the previous games, most probably due to nervousness. But that is the past; the important thing is we won, as a team. We can review our mistakes, and learn from it, but at the moment, I just would like you guys to savor the feeling of winning the Final :) You all deserved it :)

To Linus, sorry man, that I fail to let you played in any of the game. I know that you would reply that it is ok, and I would say again and so on and so on... But I just would like to apologize >_<>


To Swee Ping, Jimmy, Ignatius, Woon Loong, Siew Loong, Kevin & Wee Soon, I do believe that you all can play as well as the other, you all just need some basic trainings, more tournament exposures and more playing 5on5 on normal Tuesday & Thursday at PG9. But am sorry again that I can’t lead you all in the future and see to that moment.

To Sze Wei, Chee Yee, Chan Kim, William, Ching Seng, Kok Wei, Howe Yin & Ricky, you all had improved much since last year. Ching Seng is the one that impress me the most with his rebounds and scoring under basket. Do keep it up. I believe you all now have the basic team formation and knew the basketball strategy concept, gained from the past 2 PDC Cups. With this, I hope you all will keep on improving, because the journey for betterment still long way to go. I really hope that even though I am not at intel anymore, you all still can win the title next year. Basketball is a team game, and I would not have won any of the games by myself. Remember this. Thanks guys for the indeed happy & memorable farewell “gift” :)

Btw, I, of course will send out my last day email with contact before I leave intel. No worry :) we will still keep in touch. My last day is 17 May 2007. Till then, rest well.


Lastly, my gratitude that I had kept for quite a while, goes to all the PEDAS supporters that had cheers for PEDAS. Hope that you all enjoy the games as well :) Many thanks to all. Till then.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • 有点离别前的伤感,这场球赛为你在这里的最后一段日子留下完美的句点。庆幸看到的是你的笑,很担心看到你伤感的眼神嗯!

    我们在场下很为你们担心,大家都进步了,昨天那场不是你们打得最好的一场,但却是很精彩很紧张刺激的比赛。谢谢你们为观众们的表演~~

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 5/10/07, 11:23 AM  

  • Thx for the support ya Jlaw. Feel the concern as well, but luckily it is not a sad ending.
    Something, when you get something through a lot of hardship, you would treasure it with high importance >_<
    Glad that you all enjoy the game :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 5/10/07, 1:27 PM  

  • 最后一役!

    Somehow 周杰伦的“最后的战役” comes to mind when I sat at the game last night...

    Hahahahaha~

    By Blogger Xweing, At 5/10/07, 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home