me?me...me!!!

Friday, May 18, 2007

1st Day Jobless

Life without job and without laptop really really feel very NICE... Totally dont even feel the stress of thinking what I am going to do next when I power on the laptop. This is very very true. Since yesterday until now, for a stretch of longer than 24hrs, I didnt touch the PC and get online :) Feel so relax.

So, you must be wondering, "what have i been doing in the 1st day of jobless?" :) Well, I went shoppings (groceries, kitchen wares, books etc), banking, Penang Bridge Marathon registration, house cleaning, reading, tidying, washing and ... I think that is about it for the day :) When I am free, I like to do these kind of stuffs, cleaning & settling daily house chores, probably to have a better, cleaner & comfortable place for me to live :)

Actually i have a mix feeling when i left intel yesterday. Am happy because I am leaving the "owes" me and pathetic place, but am reluctant as well to leave the bunch of friends and colleagues that i had get acquainted to after all these years...


Anyhow, i will start work in the new place on 1st June, will be having half a month resting :) should be sufficient to recharge myself, and looking forward to the new challenges.

Signing off now. Good night.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home