me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

what has change

Been a while since my last post. I have started working in the new company and today is my 2nd day at work. Still can consider in honeymoon week i think n_n

Got my laptop on the first day at work, managing some data and contacts, and today did a lot of reading to enable me to work effectively in the coming weeks. "How's work at the new place?" This is the often question that many of my friends had asked me :) I would say that so far so good, but still too early to tell.

However, i do notice some changes for me. First of all, I have to buy breakfast every night before the next day since there is no cafe and there is no practice of taking breakfast together with colleagues. My current choice is to go to Tesco Extra's Kings Bakery for breads :) I think it would become a routine to me.

Also, I have to wake up early again, and reach office around 7am-7.20am. On the journey to office, it is wonderful to see the sunrise, the beautiful art of nature, reflecting on the surface of the sea while i was driving along the Jelutong Highway. I didnt managed to capture a photo of that since i was driving.

While I was driving, it is also the right time to tune into MyFM "cha3 bou4 ma1 bou2" again. I always tune into this program when i used to drive from Butterworth home to work more than a year back. In this program, the lucky caller have answer 10 questions correctly in 60secs. Clues to these answers have been given hours before the calling time, and more to general knowledge and latest news on newspaper. Each correct answer wins the caller RM10 and if the caller able to answer all 10 in 60secs, he/she will win RM1000. And just today, the lucky caller won RM1000. Like the program because it test my knowledge as well, funny when the caller gave funny answers and suspence when the caller almost nail the last few questions :)

On the way to office, i am also able to view the construction progress of Serina Bay, my future home with anticipation.

At office, since the work community is small, ~30 persons, tend to know everyone in person and get more attention on work and none work.

On the flip side for change, rarely have the chance to have a large crowd for breakfast/lunch/dinner already. Miss the day at intel where we often come out for meal in a large crowd. Since many of the new colleagues are family person, seldom have after work activity as well.

Looking forward for some happening days :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home