me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

rumor & critics

Is critic time, as usual, about my be-hated intel, cant escape. To my friends that are still in intel, no offense, just my personal agenda and opinions.

Rumor has it that the Intel Msia MD is stepping down soon, replaced by a US Citizen Indian, probably as part of the "redeployment" or efficiency program. Heard that the US want to have controllability over the site. How true and when is this going to happen? You help verify. To me, hmmm... another radical change, but what will it do to the site. I would say "Yeah, way the go INTEL!!!", for because that you think every move you made is the best move, even though it is the hardest decision. Not sure about the impact, may be good, may be bad, for those who are still in the company, you do the math. And because of that "redeployment", KC is said now searching for a job. Not sure how true is this. Some of you might pity KC, but wait!!! Dont go there too sudden. Dont forget that he would be paid a sum of "compensation" before he got "redeployed", and i am very sure that sum is way more that the salary you had at Intel for whole life.

2nd and the last topic about Intel, tomorrow will be having ICH and BWR celebration dinner. Congrat to the committee that lead by LH for finally make it to the destination, for it because changes the date and venue many many times with delay, and for it because there are a lot of messes along the way, making one of my close friend very unhappy, and this make it very personal to me. My comment is, during the night tomorrow, enjoy yourself, praise yourself that you had created a "platform" that give advantage to Intel (but not you), that you all are the smart bunch, that you all are the best of the best, cream of the cream, top of the top and bla bla bla... For i will be watching "transformer" at cinema at the very same time. For a confident group and majority of you, when you are too confident, and when you hit a solid roadblock in a very very rare circumstances, you will be crippled for it because you are caught off guarded. Mark my words. Enjoy the night for me, for it because that I had my contribution as well toward the project ICH8. To Sarb, remember that you are where you are right now because of your subordinates contributions, and most & majority of the subordinates that i am talking about is not in your group OR not in Intel anymore as of now. Dont ever think that you can get all the credit, you incompetent.

For some of you may say that i still cant get over intel although i have left, i cant deny that because it had impacted my career, which is majority of my life very deeply. How could i forget?!!!

Anyhow, you can help verify the rumor. Till then, adios.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I am an outsider, but I do feel thing have changed in all the MNC in Penang compare nowday vs. those day during mid of 90's ( too long ago!!). The Intel not the Intel it used to be, Motorola not the Motorola it use to be, HP change name numerous time...( don't know what next!)...National Semi con..vanished long time ago....whose left!!!!! I don't know but during those day, all the MNC employee I mentioned above were very pround to wear their ugly uniform loittering around Bayan Lepas free trade zone during lunch time with pride ( not forget the big big ugly name tag!) but now I don't know whether the same pride still exist in the heart of these people whose work in this MNCs!!!!
    I hope may the glory day still remain..I don;t know since I left the Penang battle field decade ago!

    By Blogger Coketai, At 7/5/07, 8:20 AM  

  • personally, i think there is no more pride. Employee work just for money, employer hire/fire just for cost consideration purpose.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 7/5/07, 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home