me?me...me!!!

Monday, August 06, 2007

sport's injury

It is not really a going well week for me for the past few weeks. Lost my laptop a while ago, and after a few games in the b4u, i am unfortunately sustained a broken facial bone, just under my right eye. However, no worries friends, i am still in well condition, just need a small operation to correct the displacement, need some time to recover, cant continue the current tournaments, and will have to stay out of basketball for at least one month. Cant really imagine that. Dunno will i gain weight or not too :p

Now in hospital, luckily i still can get to online, with the TMnet Hotspot Prepaid :) still not that boring here. I am also well equiped with bread, biscuits, fruits, vico, green tea, coffee, astro, csi dvds etc (all self brought except the astro lar, haha) Staying here in the Hospital's deluxe room is almost as good as staying in hotel :) give me some time to slow down my pace in life too.

Well, hope tomorrow's operation will not be painful and smooth, and i will be up and running again. See you around friends. No worry ya. I will be fine.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Hey, wish u a speedy recovery ya!

    By Blogger sReas, At 8/7/07, 9:19 PM  

  • :) thx, recovering now. No worry. You all take care too. If feel bad, next time see me, treat me lar. Sad case here is, they make me fast yesterday until now lor :( after operation, cannot eat lor. Only let me drink milo this morning. Guess i will lost a few more KGs now...

    By Blogger rukawa, At 8/8/07, 9:28 AM  

  • How are you now? please take care ya - Ee Wen

    By Blogger carm3n, At 8/11/07, 5:13 AM  

  • feeling better already. No worry. thanks ya

    By Blogger rukawa, At 8/18/07, 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home