me?me...me!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

complacent

Sometime, at the very least expected moment,
at time when all the good things keep on happening to you,
at time when you feel that nothing would go wrong,
at time that you think that things would turn out the same as you expected,
at time with things that around us that we took for granted,
all of the sudden, the bad thing happens >_<
>
Because of false sense of security,
because of thinking such thing wont happen to me,
because of lack of attention to the surrounding,
because of rushing,
consequently i lost my laptop, along with many other things in the bag ...
>
Despite the whole lengthy process of agonies that i have to go through yesterday, for lodging police report, for changing all my ATM numbers, for changing all my passwords, for fixing the car, for trying to catch up with work ... i guess i managed to pull through. I am back to www, the only difference is that i have to reset myself to 2 months ago, that is the time i last backup my files and folders.
word from the victim: be paranoid always, be attentive to your surrounding

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home