me?me...me!!!

Monday, August 27, 2007

happy happy happy

yuppy yuppy yuppy :) Today went for a routine check-up at the hospital, doc said that my wound is recovering very well, and dont need to go on medication next week.
Then, eager me asked "can I start doing soft exercise?"
Doc curiously asked me back "what kind of soft exercise?"
"walking, jogging etc" I replied.
"Sure, can! walking & jogging can" Doc replied.
WOW... I was very very happy deep inside me :) Because i still cant laugh yet.
Of course, i wont push it also although I am very eager. Plan to go for a dip in the swimming pool today. May be will go to USM for a walk and then soft jog in the coming evenings :)
Yeah!!! :)
Glad that the 88th post is a happy one :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • congrats!!cant believe the exercise could make you yippy yippy so much..!anyway..happy for you too!or else you will post 5 posts in a day again...=p

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8/28/07, 6:59 AM  

  • yeah, when cant play basketball, really have a lot of spare time :)
    take care friend.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 8/28/07, 8:29 AM  

  • Glad to hear that!!!

    I can do exercise also too... but just now my friend said I shouldn't do stressful exercise, not running.

    By Blogger Xweing, At 8/28/07, 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home