me?me...me!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

rain

It rains occasionally recently, and sometimes when it rained, it would be very heavy. Some people dont really like rain, probably because of the troubles it caused for getting wet, or probably due to some other reasons... To me, I like rain, and will always do...
Life has been less stress after leaving intel, always has such feeling, which is a good sign. Today, after coming back from work, the sky starts to pour again, and I just took my time sitting near the balcony, watching the rain... it has been quite a while I didnt do so...
Why I like rain so much? May be I am a person who dont like hot weather. I always like the cool breeze of the rain, and the freshness that it gave after rain...
I like the sound of the rain, dampening the noisy traffic and machinery, giving out only singular sound... and the sound of the insect and birds after the rain...
I always feel that rain has a cleansing effect. I remember the time in uni, I just stood there on the green field, letting the rain pouring down on me...
I remember the time I playing basketball under the rain, playing and having fun like a child, because children always like to play with water...
I remember the time and feeling I sheltered behind my father/mother on motorcycle when it rained, when motorcycle is the only transport that we can afford that time... When I grew up, I started to ride alone, so as my parent...
I remember the time I ran outside my old house to pick up the clothes when it started to rain...
I just like raining...

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Why you like rain??? My brief judgement from the short entry u write was: You have youself when you feel the rain and I feel you must be a emotional guy and tough from the outside and full of emotional feel inside....no offend!!!!

    LY.Tai

    By Blogger Coketai, At 9/14/07, 8:28 AM  

  • I like this line you wrote:

    "I remember the time and feeling I sheltered behind my father/mother on motorcycle when it rained, when motorcycle is the only transport that we can afford that time... When I grew up, I started to ride alone, so as my parent..."

    It sounds so melancholic, and melancholic stuff always touches my heart.

    Cherish every little moment you spend with family.

    By Blogger YEN, At 9/16/07, 12:08 PM  

  • It has been raining whoel weekend, making my clothes not having the chance to say hello to sun.

    Today when we went out for lunch break, I was so happy to feel the warmth of the sun. Not to say I don't like rain, but just it's too much recently.

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 9/17/07, 3:29 PM  

  • I like the hot sun on my back... especially when I'm at the beach! ^_^

    By Blogger Xweing, At 9/17/07, 5:11 PM  

  • :) everyone has their different liking.
    Yeah, sometime too much of something would cause issues too. Thanks for the comment.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 9/17/07, 10:56 PM  

  • Hey man, I like rain too, hehe, especially the noisy sound from the roof top. I also prefer raining when I am in a car where I am not the driver :P.... crazy... Ahem, fyi, orsyon11 -> YYY

    By Blogger YoongYaw, At 9/22/07, 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home