me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

random

been a while didnt post anything already, the same goes to Jules, PRETTY busy with his work although the others are taking ther comp leave, or resting, or traveling around. (No hard feeling ya Jules)

I am quite busy recently too. 5 days working days, 3 days jogging after work, traveling over the weekend for the basketball tournament (i am bench supporter ya, to clarify), sleep lesser than normal recently, occasionally see and chat with Jules and jlaw online late at night, had issues in work, basketball, life, but hopefully and eventually will overcome it.

Bon Voyage to Kelly, a friend that I am not really close to, but just would like to wish her all the best, on her study to the land of the rising sun.

Below is the Penang King Shark team photo, not loan shark ya :p


Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Reading your entry bring me back 15 years ago, when I was working in Penang. Every day it was just like a routine, work, work out, eat out and sleep...the same thing over and over again!!! But this is life, I may not like the life then but now it become one of my most wonderful memory of my life. So enjoy every single moment you have!!!!.

    LY.Tai

    By Blogger Coketai, At 9/5/07, 8:20 AM  

  • You really post more frequent than me now. That makes me having stories to read on, but never contribute any :P

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 9/17/07, 3:28 PM  

  • hehehe, recently stop posting for a while. Guess quite busy. Well, will share more when have inspirations :) i think you like this word too.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 9/17/07, 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home