me?me...me!!!

Monday, November 05, 2007

otaku

"おたく" "otaku"

なに? nani? (translate: what?) I pick up this "otaku" term from the "guess guess guess" tv show last night. very interesting.


It is a japanese term for people who is very avid into things like anime, video games, or computer and rarely leaves home.

Note! "rarely leaves home". Very interesting! These people can just stay at home for weeks and up to months. Totally unimaginable. For me, unless i have a basketball court as my backyard, swimming pool, gym, spa, home theatre, high speed broadband etc, something like a dream house with everything, then probably i will be an "otaku" :p

Anyhow, i still like to go out. Travel to places, see and experience everything. A lot to miss if we were just stay at home. Like this evening, i wasnt planning to go out, since my car parked outside. But, i just remember that i need to buy breads for tomorrow, so i took my bike for a walk. >_< Coincidently, meet an ipoh spice friend at the "tau hu fah" shop. Really long time didnt see this friend :) Said hi and chatted for a while. On the way back, while i was waiting at the traffic light, met another friend, basketball junior, who coincidently brought his bike out for a walk too :) Had shouting chat over the motorcycle noise, got to know that tomorrow night they will have a basketball tournament near my work place. Probably i will go there after work tomorrow to watch the game, also do some catch up with some of the other players :) See, a walk outside from home does bring surprises.

So, dude jlaw, do go out more often, know that you hate hiking and shopping, but hiking is good for health, and shopping will bring your friends more present :p
dude Beng, come on, time to find yourself an female activity partner, dont just always find me :p although i dont mind, im not gay you know :p
dude julian, know that you busy going out also, but where is the road trip to kelantan, wild things that we want to do that you used to talk about when you are still sxxxxe... :p
dude etc etc etc
So, everyone, time to dream, dare to dream, go for outdoor, hahaha :)

Of course, sometimes home is just like "home sweet home", very comfy, resting, and give a sense of belonging. You balance it, the indoor and outdoor.

Adios, time to taste my "tau hu fah" :p

4 Comments:

  • i saw u linking me .. thx for that.. but

    my name is not iva

    instead , it is YLVA..

    By Blogger missYLva, At 11/5/07, 8:39 PM  

  • oops... sorry about that. My bad. Corrected it. Got to know your blog from Geek Goddess, also dont know her real name. Got to know all of your blogs from ksia, linking nicole, linking ann, linking... guess none of you really know me, but i do read your blogs occasionally. Find the nuffnang mini community initiative kinda cool

    By Blogger rukawa, At 11/5/07, 9:13 PM  

  • tonight, i went out again, actually down the condo to be precise to take key from a friend, then suddenly a baby gal ran toward us, opened up her arm, wanting 'pou pou' (p/s. father was following behind)Such a cute gal. See, this is the thing that we missed out if we stay at home. But i think i have lost my charm, cos the baby gal only let my friend carry her, not me >_<

    By Blogger rukawa, At 11/5/07, 10:59 PM  

  • lol

    By Blogger missYLva, At 11/5/07, 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home