me?me...me!!!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

bsb & hiking

Part1:
More than a week back, I am fortunate enough to get a VIP seat ticket (all thanks to Ah Beng for having some connection), to the Chief Minister International Basketball Invitation final, between China Tianjin & Iran's National team, Else, I have to fork out RM35 for a ticket. Thanks dude.

It has been so long since I last saw such a spectacular basketball skills display, probably more than 10 years ago. They are so agile, skillful and professional. They make slam dunk look so easy. 1st half of the game, both teams were tied neck to neck, with slight 6pts lead by the China team. But Iranian coach changed strategy for a full court press in the 2nd half, giving the China no breathing space, and swiftly overtook the China team. At the end, Iran won by a huge 20pts lead. Anyhow, the China team is only Tianjin Province team. Couldnt imagine what the result will be if the actual China National team was here.

China Tianjin Team during warm up

my camera phone response was damn slow and miss the slam dunk seconds back...
The tall Iranian walking by
Part2:
Yesterday, I said to myself "If it is not raining tomorrow morning, I will go hike the Penang Hill"
And today, I am glad that it didnt, but until after my hike.
Yeah, I really have a great time hiking today. I dont feel tire, probably I have a good rest last night, and totally left the thought about work back in the closet. I totally enjoyed the breathtaking view of the morning skies.
Penang Bridge at distance far away

Georgetown under the clouds

The pair of white Nike which has gone through thick and thin with me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home