me?me...me!!!

Friday, November 30, 2007

burn

Yeah, I totally admit that I am evil when the topic about "intel" is raised, and I am just plain stubborn about it.

Why am I evil? Because whenever I heard something bad happen at intel or to intel, especially PDC and especially the singh, the magnitude of jubilant is INFINITY.

For instance, the news about a car burning at intel car park this morning has set the adrenaline gushing into my system. While I am happy, my mind alertly speculating. Might be the stupid and bad decision made by the higher management for removing the stationary security guard and replacing with mobile patrol (whom I never saw one when I roam there oftenly using its facility). Or might be someone drank too much yesterday at PDC night and somehow has offended someone or had an affair that resulted in burning revenge. Or might be just a plain stupid person that doesnt maintain their property. No matter what the reason is, it is just some/many of the more evil than me stupid idiot black sheeps in intel that do exist there that make intel such a damn good place that I couldnt resist to resign.

Why am i stubborn? Because the period of imbalance, hurting and finding the many reasons why but not able to make a difference (all because of the one and only person i hate most - the singh) had shaped and etched who I am today. No way a bad ROM can be erased.

With the current status, intel malaysia is well on it's course towards a "better" place. Looking forward to that if a life time is already enough.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home