me?me...me!!!

Friday, December 07, 2007

It's Friday :)

Oops, got a few tangles of web here and there...

Sorry guys, was quite a hectic week at work this week. Yet was still able to juggle a little bit between work with leisure, like I finally watched enchanted or hangging out with friends for a good meal or following the series bones & bleach, but with the price of sleep deprivation and a pair of eyes like panda...

Talk about enchanted, it was a nice nice movie that I like, although some would say too much singing that makes it so boring, but to me, it is funny and has bring fairy tales in to a new and modern perspective. Very creative director (Kevin Lima) indeed. I like the part where Giselle (Amy Adams) would say "Oh! You can sing too...!!!". Make me laugh out loud. Some interesting scenes too like Queen Narissa sent Giselle to a place where there is "no happily ever after", and guess what is that place called (but i think most of you already know the answer), which is our reality world, specifically New York, strucked me for quite a while with a deep "hmm..." Another funny scene where the whole fairy tales in the reality world has totally turned into western bollywood kind of movie, very very funny if you view it this way, hahaha...

Well, today is Friday, and I am here writting blog to update what I have owed to myself and to my fellow readers :) And particularly I just dont want to work tonight >_<

Switching gear, (hehehe, sound pro or not? Heard a lot of bullshit managers uses it :p). Year end is just around the corner, xmas is even nearer, sales is everywhere, and it starts to rain almost everyday again. As year end near, things seem to come to an end for a circle, where I start to contemplate of where I am right now today occasionally. This year is a particular year where lots of things had happened, good or bad. Caught a few points and felt like wanting to write a post for it, but then again, it is not really like very day of 31 December, procrastinating it, so stay tuned :)

btw, added a couple of new apps to the blog :) lets welcome pacmee - in case i dont have internet access and can post shoutout using sms and shoutmix - feel free to post your msg here

To end this post, here are some interesting random photos pulled out from my almost 2yrs old W800i :)

spell with me... c.h.a.m.o.m.i.l.e... heard that it is good for sleep wor

real life encounter - the plate says it all!

another real life encounter - indeed GRANDPARENT business in this small area called Georgetown, dont play play ya :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home