me?me...me!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

and about time

Yup, I think it is about time for me to make a statement, about a good thing that going to happen to me, like a dream come true at last after years of waiting, and the perfect event to happen to close 2007 :) I am just happy to be befall with such sudden gift

NoNoNoNo... I am not in love, nor I am becoming rich (i wish!!! remember my wallet still hurting?)

Well, the thing is, I am going for a business trip to Beijing this Sunday. Yup, many of you would finally say out loud "AT LAST!!!" with me. And i am sure many of you would say "its about time that we can stop hearing all the whining from this fella!". Well, you are absolutely wrong!!! I am happy that it is about time i get to travel, but you will still hear me cursing the singh and intel :p:p:p

Anyhow, lets not make this post become a usual "cursing" one. Not that I want to boast about this trip of mine, because it is not even really confirm yet, as my visa application still in process. What if it cant make it on time? Lets hope not. To some of you, it may not a big deal, because going there is just to work. And believe me, the itinerary is quite pack too. Besides, it is freezing cold there right now. At work, i am sure I will stumble with roadblocks, and my patient will be tested with all the customer demands. Well, it is the experience that i am anticipating for, even if bad is much greater than good. It is just part of the learning experience, to which the freaking intel cant provide. 4 yrs you know, 4 fxxking freaking years. At last, final wish come true by this year, and is a good start to more to come before my interest running out of steam when i am a 30yrs old fella. Why? Reasonably, just want to be close to place that i am familiar with and close to familiar people around me.

So, me have been busy preparing for the trip at work, and been shopping like wanting to be broke for the trip. Counting down to Sunday :) And if I do get to go, I will be back to Penang again on the very night of xmas eve :)

Btw, I got myself a new Sony digicam. So, brace yourself with lots of weirdo photos :)

Gotta crash again, till next post

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • Have fun!!

    By Blogger Xweing, At 12/12/07, 10:11 AM  

  • Wah~~~ great to hear that finally your wish comes true!!

    It has been quite some time I didn't leave you any msg here, paiseh ar...

    Remember to wear more clothes, don't caught in cold ya :)

    By Blogger Jin Wen, At 12/12/07, 12:01 PM  

  • hehehe, thank you for the well wishes :)

    By Blogger rukawa, At 12/12/07, 2:09 PM  

  • enjoy ur trip and dun forget......hehe

    By Blogger yukiyen, At 12/13/07, 7:48 PM  

  • Sunday is drawing near~ Have a safe trip...ah long!

    By Blogger terry, At 12/14/07, 4:11 PM  

  • yup, thx Terry :) Am still busy with the preparation. update you all if have chance. I promise.

    By Blogger rukawa, At 12/14/07, 10:39 PM  

  • Well!! Congratulation to come to this wonderland that full of conflict, full of things that do not make a logic most of the people out there but I reassure you this is the land you find a lot of fun!!!!

    I enjoyed fun in this place many many years ago and today I still having fun because I still have many many things that I need to learn everyday despite learning it for a decade, so HAVE FUN!!

    LY.Tai

    By Blogger Coketai, At 12/17/07, 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home