me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

catching up

First of all, Happy New Year 2008!!!

How was the first day of 2008 to most of you? Hope that it has been great, as mine was great :)

Well, it is about time to do some catching up. Life has been like a marathon for me for the past few weeks. It was eventful yet busy month to end 2007. However, I do realized that some great moment pass by in a glimpse and move on to the next one, too fast until I cant even catch my breath to fully mesmerize those moments. Just a thought in my mind.

So, where should I start? I think I will start with the latest events in the past week. However, again I have to delay the Beijing posting, as it will be a long post and time is constrained right now. Need to rest early for work tomorrow.Thousands of forgiveness from you all ya. Dont be dissapointed, k? Patient will be fruitful :)


Remember the handsome young chap who was borned on 23 September 2007? Well, I went to visit him and his parent today :)

Chin Khai Juen
3months old Juen said "who is this UNCLE taking my photo???" >_<


As for new year eve, I spent time having a fine dinner with a good friend of mine and his family @ Kampachi Equatorial Hotel. Both of his sons grew up a lot, and very active too. Happy to play with them :)

Photobucket
Yu trying his best post for New Year eve :)

Photobucket
Another one, Ultraman Tiga post :)


So, as you can see, my new year eve and new year has been surrounded by adorable kids. Indeed great moments :)


And for last weekend, I attended my uni-friends wedding @ KL/Temerloh. I knew both the bride and bridegroom. After we graduated, it has been almost 6yrs since I last saw them. The bridegroom still a gentleman and the bride still as cool as she was. Both of them give me a feeling of "peace" :) Although the traveling has been tiring, am happy to see them again and now moving on to their next chapter in their life. Wishing them happy family life ahead :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that is all for tonight. Good night, keep on reading and blogging ya :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home