me?me...me!!!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

nothing particular

Nothing particular actually. Just a random post here. Seeing the blog not updated, weirdly felt uneasy :p

Since new year, been busy trying to recollect myself to the old routine (both in work and leisure) after coming back from business trip, but intervally interupted by short holidays, like the one coming this Thursday. Felt as if everytime back to office, need to spent a couple of hour to rethink back where I stopped and continue the work. Actually quite tense too, I am charged with 2 projects right now, but the design specs stil not finalized, and both dateline is a week before Chinese New Year. Very scary and tense. What if the dateline slipped? Should I choose to come to work during CNY and spoil my holiday, or should i just leave it and let the whole projects slipped for at least half a month? Headache... Hopefully everything will goes well in the coming weeks, so that I can have a worry free holiday in February >_<

Yesterday, I met PDC Idol twice in 2 different locations during lunch and dinner, and he is with his housemate/gf :) What a coincidence. Probably Penang island aint that big. Or probably i got a confession to make ... I am a pyscho who is trailing people around, shew... :p

Today, after work, seeing the sky has cleared after rain, I rush myself home, pick up the basketball and went to the guardless PG9 to play basketball, hehehe... I had a good work out today. Felt great although tired. I guess I will sleep soundly tonight with a good feeling :)

Good night!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home